1. Relieves Stress and AnxietyMany of us experience stress or anxiety in our day to day lives. There are many ways in which we can reduce our stress levels in order to feel a sense of calm. Here we name a few:
- Exercise daily
- Reduce your caffeine intake
- Practice mindfulness. This can be different for each person. It could be a simple yoga class or a meditation session
- CBD may help to improve stress and anxiety, by reacting with serotonin receptors in the brain. It may help you get through that nerve racking speech or help to relax and the end of a stressful day.
2. Reduces inflammation
Inflammation can be caused by many things, from chronic illness to muscles soreness after exercise.
Acute inflammation is caused by tissue injury or infection. This type will reduce as your body repairs itself. To aid in the reduction of the inflammation, you can:
- Take over the counter tablets called NSAIDS e.g. Ibuprofen
- Ice the inflamed area to restrict blood flow. This will reduce inflammation and swelling
- Using topical CBD remedies can help to reduce inflammation in isolated areas.
Chronic inflammation in your body is caused by long term diseases. Prolonged inflammation can impact tissues and organs, so reduce it as much as possible is important. This can be achieved by
- Cut back on inflammatory dos such as refined sugars etc
- Load up of anti inflammatory foods like tomatoes, leafy green veg, nuts and fatty fish
- Frequent exercise
- Maintain a low stress lifestyle
- Taking CBD oil daily can reduce the amount of chronic inflammation your experience and in tern can reduce chronic pain.
3. Relieves Dry, Chapped or Irritated skin
Some research has shown that CBD topicals can be an effective treatment for skin issues such as psoriasis, eczema and acne.
- Try LIV4 all natural, organic CBD balm.
4. Aids Sleep (check out or get better sleep blog)
Many of us are used to having a restless nights sleep. Here are a few ways to try achieve a full nights rest:
- Stick to a sleep schedule. Set a bedtime and wake up time and repeat it everyday, even on the weekends.
- Practice a relaxing bedtime ritual to prepare your body for a good rest
- Avoid napping
- Exercise daily to get your heart rate up
- Avoid screen time before you go to bed
- CBD oil taken before bedtime can help you fall asleep quicker and stay asleep for longer
5. Relieves Pain
CBD has been found to help people reduce pain by using either oil drops orally or by targeting isolated pain using topical balms